Johanna Ortiz's dress is perfect for a 'Midtown Lunch Date', and so many more occasions. It's been locally made in Colombia from soft organic cotton that's decorated with thick stripes and embroidery. Wear it with your favorite sandals.
This product was Locally Made using Considered Materials and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Details & Care
- Ecru and dark-green organic cotton
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton
- Dry clean
- Designer color: San Jacinto Ecru/ Jasmine Tea
- This item has been imported