Clothing Swimwear | Quiksilver Waterman Backwater 20 Amphibian Boardshorts - NX60584
Clothing Swimwear | Quiksilver Waterman Backwater 20 Amphibian Boardshorts NX60584
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- The Quiksilver® Waterman Backwater 20" Amphibian Boardshort has the comfort and performance you need to take you from conquering the lake to tackling a beer flight. The versatile hybrid swim short is constructed from lightweight, Repreve® poly woven with plenty of pockets, a water-repellent finish, and a non-corrosive zip fly.
- Minimal seam and a refined fabric finish lend casual wear for outdoor sports activities to bonfire hangouts.
- Repreve® fabric is produced from traceable recycled plastic bottles reducing landfill waste, petroleum consumption, and pollution.
- DryFlight® water-repellent hydrophobic coating sheds moisture to keep you dry when you're out of the water.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows a wider range of movement.
- Belt loops throughout the waist.
• Hand pockets at the sides.
• Patch-flap back pockets.
• Ultra-resistant Hypalon® fabric utility pocket at the back.
- Snap-button front and a zip-fly closure.
- Care & Materials:
• 90% polyester, 10% elastane.
• Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- Waist Measurement: 33 in
- Outseam: 19 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 21 1⁄2 in